Chef Curtis Stone's chutney gives meaty sandwiches, and even steamed potatoes, a nice kick of flavor.
Pro Tip: Make it up to 6 hours in advance and keep it covered in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 serrano chiles, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- Kosher salt
In a small food processor, combine cilantro, mint, lemon juice, peanuts, chiles, ginger and 2 ½ tablespoon water and process until smooth. Season with about ½ teaspoon salt or to taste.