Nothing says Valentine's Day like hearts and roses, (okay, and maybe the best steak we’ve ever tasted) so we rounded up some of our favorite how-tos for making delicious foods like prosciutto, bacon and avocado into roses, and heart-shaped cookie recipes for your Valentine's Day. Plus, we have some equally adorable DIYs, like a rose-shaped napkin to impress your date, even if you’re stuck at home this year.
MORE: Red (Velvet) Valentine's Day Dessert Recipes
2. Buddy Valastro's Heart-Shaped Linzer Tart Cookies
What would be better than using Rach's RED bakeware to bake these?
3. Avocado Rose
4. Buddy Valastro's Rose Cupcakes
5. Latte Heart
7. Heart-Shaped Milk Bar Compost Cookies
8. John's 'Heart-Shaped Box' Cocktail
9. Heart-Shaped Flour-Free "Oopsie" Angel Food Cake Served Strawberry-Shortcake Style
10. Heart Cookies With Red Marbled Honey Cookie Glaze
FYI — Emily doesn't use a heart-shaped cookie cutter in the video, but we highly suggest you do for Valentine's Day. (This red marbled honey cookie glaze was MADE for heart cookies.)
VALENTINE'S DAY DIYs
12. How To Fold a Napkin Into a Rose